Thursday, July 1, 2010

New 12 x 12 Layouts






For the last few months I've pretty much been obsessed with making mini books. After making my first one, I was hooked. I still love making mini books but my 12 x 12 layouts have severly suffered! So for the past few days, I have been working on some new layouts. I have discovered an awesome blog for sketches. It's called Creative Scrappers. Their sketches have been so helpful to me! If I have to come up with an "original" layout, one layout can take me hours! But with a sketch, I can use it as a guideline and make it my own and do it in a reasonable amount of time. I love that! With my girls home on summer break, I don't have quite as much time to scrap so the time I do have, I really need to make count! I am very pleased with what I've done so far.
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive