Thursday, June 3, 2010

Long Time No See!

I have seriously been neglecting my blog! I try, but I am not a natural journal keeper. And a blog is simply an online journal right?

Much has happened over the last few months and at the same time, not much has happened.

Chris and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary in April. I turned 42 in April too.

The girls are almost out of school and they are all excited about that. Arielle will be officially a Senior in just a few days. Where has the time gone? Over Spring Break we did our first college visit. Fun fun fun! I'm getting ready because next school year is going to be a wild ride! I really need the summer to get ready!

I have been scrapping like crazy. I've made many mini books, altered projects etc. I'm going to try and upload some pictures soon. Since I seem to spend every free moment scrapping, I haven't been doing much of my other hobbies. I guess I'm just obsessed! Lol

Well this is just a little catching up. Hopefully I will be better about updating!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive