Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Stamps-New Cards!

Hello, I just have a couple of cards that I created last night to share. I realize that anyone looking at my Blog would think that all I do is enter challenges. Not true! Lol I actually do a lot of other crafting. I am just not so good at blogging about them. I'm trying to get better though! Anyway, I received these super cute CC Designs stamps in the mail yesterday. I was so excited to get them, that I busted them open right away and created a card with each of them. That is pretty rare for me! Often my new purchases sit for a while because I'm always so behind on my projects. For the first card I used "Ready for Rain". And for the second card, I used "Princess Birgitta". Thanks for taking a look! :-)......Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive