Monday, July 21, 2014

Easel Cards

Hello! I'm in a card swap on YouTube. July is a super busy month but I really wanted to do this swap. I had to create three embellished cards with a stamped image. I chose the Magnolia group. After much fun and work, I finally finished! I just didn't comprehend how much work goes into a card until I actually had to create three! Lol But anyway, I'm glad they are done and I had fun in the creating. I ended up sticking with the same layout of the card and just using different Magnolia images and papers. Here they are and thanks for taking a look! :-)...Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Tracy these are beautiful cards inside and out..soo pretty!! I am so glad I saw these they are making me smile Big!! I am sure the recipients were tickled pink!! Hugs, Jennifer:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive