Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lovin' La-La Land!

Hello! I have fallen in love with La-La Land stamps! I've had many for a few years but it's just been in the last few months that I've "discovered" them again. :-) Here are a few of my most recent cards made with them: The first card is my favorite! I used "Hunny Bunny Marci" and she so reminds me of my girls when they first started dressing themselves. They would come out of their rooms with all of their favorite things on all at once! Lol And I just let them wear it all. Lol You are only a little girl once-why not let them have fun as long as we were just doing our normal errands. :-) Ladybug Marci was just a ton of fun to color. I had fun using just card stock and no designer paper for this card. I had not made a card like that in quite a while. Last but not least is Luka! Isn't he a cutie? He is the first Luka I ever colored and I love him! This card started out as a Mother's Day card but I finished it too late so I just left the sentiment off. So I'll be able to use it for any occasion. Thanks for taking a look! :-)....Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive