Monday, May 20, 2013

A Shaped Card

Hello! I am so happy to finally have a chance to create a card and post it! It has been super busy around here! However, I just completed a challenge for the All That Scraps Challenge Blog. The challenge is to create a shaped card using one of their wonderful stamps. I used my Circle and Scalloped circle Spellbinder's dies to create this easel card. I also used CC Design's Teddy Bauregard digital image and the sentiment is from Amy R's Big Words and Handy Additions stamp set. The paper is from the "Preppy Princess" stack by DCWV. And the flowers are by Recollections. As always I had tons of fun completing this All That Scraps Challenge! Thanks for taking a look! :-) Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the sentiment and all of the pink. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at ATS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so super cute, she is adorable in pink and I love the shape. Thanks for playing with us over at All That Scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive