Friday, April 5, 2013

Winged

Hello again! I must be a on a roll with posting today. Lol OK-last night I completed a challenge from the All That Scraps Challenge Blog. The challenge is Called "Winged Things". So I used Fairy Abigail and C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Mushroom Rubber Stamp for her to sit on. And the sentiment is from Amy R's Winged Greetings Sentiments. The paper I used is from the "Prairie Chic" Collection by Bo Bunny. This was a super fun challenge and I had a ton of fun completing it! Thanks for taking a look! :-) Tracy

2 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card! I love all of the pinks, and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with our winged things challenge at All That Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh she is so super cute and I love the glittery wings and the fabulous design and dp you used. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive