Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cardmaker











So I guess I can call myself a cardmaker since that is mostly what I have been doing lately. Lol However, cardmaking really is just one of the many crafts I indulge in. :-) One of these days I plan on getting the hang of this Blogging thing. I think my biggest issue is that I simply find it easier to break out my Flip and record a video of my projects for You Tube. I do not edit. I just record and upload. In order to post cards on my blog, I have to put forth more effort. I actually have to take still pictures with my camera. Then I have to resize the pictures, crop and watermark. And when that is all done, I have to post them. Soooo I guess there is a bit of laziness involved. But I am striving to do better. What else can I say? Lol OK, so here are my latest cards. First you will see a tag I made with Magnolia's Tilda and next is the card I created with a Gorjuss stamp this morning. I hope you enjoy! :-)
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. OMG...everything is so BEAUTIFUL! You have been busy...I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive