Monday, March 7, 2011

Cards-My New Obsession!




Happy Monday!
Today is a teacher training day so all of our girls are at home. Of course the older ones are sleeping in. Lol So it's been a pretty quiet morning. I was able to take some pictures of the cards I worked on over the weekend. I have totally fallen in love with the Magnolia stamps! I have a few more that I have ordered and I am eagerly awaiting their arrival. Somebody needs to stop me! Lol On my recent cards I worked with "striped tights Tilda" and I just love her! I also created a card using one of my beloved Sweet Pea Stamps. I just love the little baby mermaid! :-) Lately I have become obsessed with making cards-especially easel cards! It is just so much fun! So here are my cards...
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive