Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November Already?



OMG! I can not believe that it is November already! The last month went by so fast. A lot has happened. My oldest daughter turned 18 years old last month! And she voted for the first time yesterday! My baby is growing up so fast! This month my youngest will be 10 and next month my middle daughter will be 16. My goodness-where does the time go?! As you can see, with all of my girl's birthdays as well as the holidays, the last three months of the year can get quite crazy for me. But I love it! :-)

I really suck at blogging. I do try but I just can't seem to keep up. I have done many projects since I last blogged but I mostly forget to take pictures to post. But I'll keep on trying. Lol

I did take a couple of pictures of some treat bags that I made for my girls for Halloween. For some reason, I was all Halloweened out pretty early in the month. But I did manage to get their bags together at the last minute. I ended up making a bag for my hubby too because he's also my big baby. Lol But I didn't take a picture of it before he busted into it. I just used my Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge to cut out the lunch bag with the window feature. Then I used some clear plastic to cover the window. The cardstock I used for the bags is from the Tim Coffy Halloween paper line by K & Company. The cardstock embelishments are from the same collection. Easy Peasy!

Well, until next time, Live, Laugh, Love and Create! :-)
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive