Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Improved Scrapping/Crafting Area

Over the summer I organized my craft area. The first four pictures are "after" pictures from when I did it then. I was very happy with the results. But since then I have made some improvements. So scroll down and see my new and improved scrap/craft area!














Taaaaa Daaaaa!

This is the right side of my little scrapping/craft area. I'm pretty proud of myself for organizing this summer and now improving. :-)




This is the left side of my scrapping/crafting space. I recently repainted and papered the front and "Modged Podged" my Ikea Boxes. They used to be yellow. It was an idea I got from a Yahoo group member named Cindy.



These are my new shelves. They help a lot with the organization. Here you can see my Baby Bug and my Teenage Bug (create), Juke Box, Cuttlebug, Cartridges, boxes of various items, some idea books etc.
I don't have a lot of space so I have to be really careful not to buy too much stuff! Lol
Tracy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive