Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cardmaking: My new Love














































I have discovered cardmaking! Thanks to my daughter Rachel, I now love to make cards! I just started about a week ago but I've learned so much already! I'm looking forward to learning more things about it. And my goal is to make all of my holiday cards this year. One Blog that has been really helpful is Christmas with the Cricut. I learned how to do my "Noel" card from a video there. So anyway, these are the cards that I have done so far.









3 comments:

  1. Well...holey moley. Those are beautiful. You did a wonderful job on all of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT cards! I love the papers you used! I wish I could find some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great cards I am not sure which I like the best! LOL
    The Ghost ones are cute but the Noel is so pretty too.
    Thanks for sharing on the Cricutloves group.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive