Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More Scrapping & Less Shopping

A couple of days ago, my daughter Rachel and I were in yet another scrapbook store shopping. I told her that we need to get home and do less shopping and more scrapping! It is so easy to get lost in all of the supplies that are out there!

So we did go home and I did get a few new pages done. I don't anticipate being able to scrap as much this month but I'm sure I'll do some.

My Mom will be here on Sunday from across the country. She'll stay for a little over two weeks. We are very excited about that! Plus I'll be getting the girls ready to go back to school. I can not believe it is that time again! The summer is going by so fast! The good thing about it is that my favorite season-autumn is coming! I'm excited about doing some autumn pages!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive